All about muslim is here

Bosnia Haji Crosses Country on Foot 7

Bosnia Haji Crosses Country on Foot 7 -

Bosnia Haji 7 Crosses Country on foot

admin | November 16, 2012 | 0 Comments

A pilgrim from Bosnia who left last December on pilgrimage to Mecca on foot arrived in the holy city fortnight after crossing
seven countries wartorn Syria. "I arrived in Mecca. I am not tired, these are the best days of my life, "said 47-year Senad Hadzic. He said he had covered some 5,700 kilometers in 314 days of walking through Bosnia, Serbia, Bulgaria, Turkey, Syria and Jordan to Makkah, with a backpack weighing 20 kg. He traced his progress on his Facebook page, where he posted a picture apparently of an input / output card for foreigners issued by the Syrian Ministry of Interior. "I passed through Syria in April. I walked some 500 kilometers in 11 days. I went through Aleppo and Damascus and passed dozens of check-points held by pro-government forces and similar rebels, but m is not ' ever detained, "Hadzic said. "I entered the name of Allah, for Islam, for Bosnia and Herzegovina, for my parents and my sister," he added. On his Facebook page he said God had shown him the way in dreams, including to go through Syria instead of Iraq. During the trip, Hadzic
face temperatures of minus 35 degrees Celsius in Bulgaria, plus 44 Celsius in Jordan. No

Class : Muslim world News

Tag : berita
0 Komentar untuk "Bosnia Haji Crosses Country on Foot 7"

Back To Top